With its stiff, upright growth, our Snake Plant is downright architectural in its beauty. Featuring glossy, emerald-green leaves with light green horizontal striations, it’s not only statement-making, but extremely neglect tolerant. Win-win! Available with your choice of planter.
- Snake floor plant (Sansevieria Zeylanica) features sturdy upright leaves of deep green with light gray-green horizontal stripes
- Designed in your choice of planter:
- Neutral-toned decorative, non-breakable pot
- Exclusive versatile, neutral planter with ribbed border detail at rim and contoured base; break-resistant and watertight
- Measures overall approximately 39-41"H
- Easy to care for; plant requires watering when soil dried. Thrives in moderate, indirect light with some sun.
- Shipped direct from a U.S. grower
Due to agricultural restrictions, Large with Two-Tone Planter cannot be shipped to Arizona or California.